Tuesday, March 20, 2012

And


So here's the deal. Life is complicated. Every day there are obstacles and finding time to write has been difficult. At the very least, I'm going to publish one post on this blog every day from now until I (hopefully) graduate college in December.
Maybe it will help me in finding a job post-college, maybe the help won't be needed. This collegiate journey began (for the third time) in September of 2009--here we are in March of 2012. Shit. Time flies. Time to become an adult--thank god I'll be 30 when I finally graduate.
//dusts off top hat
//wipes monocle
//trips and falls
So, hopefully you'll come along for the ride!


**note, if you google image search "top hat monocle" you will find nudity. Yeah, I know--I was surprised as you to find this out.

No comments: