Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Party All The Time

Ok. The Emails need to stop. Life gets busy and since this blog isn't my full time job--sometimes (as much as I hate to admit it) has to take a back seat. It's been eight days since the last post and I'll try not to let it get that out of control again.
So how about a music video? It's been a while right? What music video could I possibly make it up to you with? I thought and thought and came to the conclusion that Eddie Murphy needs to make an appearance in this blog (and it's not going to be for any of his movies). So for today's Music Video Of The Day, ladies and gentlemen, I give you "Party All The Time"...enjoy...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did the scrubs episode with JD's fake funeral we watched the other day inspire you to post Eddie's song?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_MqeVOmTsY