Friday, July 25, 2008

Go Long...Get Open...I'll Throw It To You

Tough day here in The Reach Blog offices. I think the correct term is "food poisoning" but I prefer the technical term, "fucking misery". Ever throw up 15 times in the span of 15 hours? Fun stuff. 15 is just a rough estimate--I lost count at 3am. It takes me back to my days as a socially outcast cheerleader--the pressure to be thin.
Anyhow, speaking of getting sick. Imagine being a defensive coordinator and having to face this offense. It's called The A-11--go long...all of you and I'll throw it. A better description can be found here. The offense involves two quarterbacks, one center and eight receivers. Somhow, perhaps thanks to an airtight group of lawyers--the offense is legal. How about seeing some video you ask? Well now. Try this on...

No comments: