Thursday, July 10, 2008

My Medicine

I have no idea how long this song has been around (only a few months though). Anyhow, it's from Snoop Dogg's new album "Ego Trippin'". Truth be told, I haven't listened to an entire Snoop Doog album since "Doggystyle" (hell, I knew every word to every song on that album in sixth grade...suburban white kids from Minnesota are hard as hell).
Anyhow, this song is unexpected to say the least. It features Everlast (who was the lead singer of House of Pain--remember them?) and Willy Nelson. Snoop and Willy Nelson. You might want to worry about a possible contact high from just listening to this song. I suppose it was just the right ammount of 'medicine' for Snoop to successfully record a country song.
Enjoy "My Medicine"...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

willy = willie, yo.