Saturday, May 17, 2008

Another Game 7? Mmmmm...


This has been the best NBA season since I became a fan in the late 1980s. The playoffs? They keep getting better and better and now we have two game 7s. It really doesn't get much better than this. Tomorrow I will be glued to the couch as the Celtics and Cavs go at it one more time. Where is this headed? I tend to believe that if Lebron is going to be one of the best players--he will come up big tomorrow, and I don't doubt that he will.
Kevin Garnett on the other hand? He had a huge game 5, which if you're keeping track at home runs his total of big time playoff performances to...3 (maybe?). He's also looking for his 5th series victory of his 12 year career. It could be worse for him--T-Mac is still searching for his first.
I really want this game to be better than the Atlanta-Boston game 7. I can't imagine Lebron allowing Cleveland to get blown out like Atlanta did. I'll take Cleveland 92-85. Lebron: 40-12-10 (because, why the hell not?).

No comments: