Thursday, May 15, 2008

Manny Being Manny? Manny Being Awesome!

I'm sorry for the lack of updates today, I'll try and make up for it tomorrow, I swear. But it looks like San Antonio and New Orleans are going 7 games (which is just fantastic). I'm absolutely giddy at the possibility of 3 game 7's this weekend (and with the way road teams play this round--it's well within our grasp as fans).
I wanted to get to this before it was too dated, but for those of you that haven't seen this highlight yet (and that can't possibly be too many people--it's been all over the web), this might be my single favorite play in sports over the last decade. Manny Ramirez catches the Kevin Millar flyball on the run...and well, the video speaks for itself.
Say what you will about the Red Sox...but you cannot deny Manny as one of the greatest characters in sports history...this play cements his legacy.

No comments: