Monday, May 19, 2008

What Do You Know? Another Game 7!

What are the chances that tonight's San Antonio Spurs-New Orleans Hornets game can even stack up to yesterday's game 7? 50-50? That's probably being generous. Either way, this is one that you don't want to miss. I keep getting the feeling everytime I've watched Chris Paul this season, that I'm watching a performance that I'm going to tell me kids about one day. He has been that amazing.
So what do we need to look for tonight? Other than the potential awesomeness of CP3? Well, so far this series, Tim Duncan has been frustrated with the New Orleans defense. If Duncan gets the offensive game going early (like in game 6)the Spurs will have New Orleans sweating.
The Reach Blog's pick: Spurs 94-89. I was wrong about the Celtics-Cavs game and I might be wrong here. I just can't go against the defending champs in a game of this magnitude.

No comments: