Thursday, May 22, 2008

Get Myself Into It

How about The Rapture? No, not the end of the world...Although, it brings up sub question--since we're all going to die one day, why not during the rapture? It would be a very unique experience? Or a Zombie Attack? I've always been under the impression that a zombie attack is the worst case scenario imaginable. Think about it, you would be attacked by people you know (your friends?) and they would be trying to eat you...alive. I can't think of a worse situation.
On the other hand, my buddy JV claims that he would rather be attacked by zombies than be in a situation like in "Texas Chainsaw Massacre" where a psycho is chasing you with a chainsaw and a mask made of people's faces.
See, in the end, I think the trump card is that "Texas Chainsaw Massacre" isn't real, whereas zombies are potentially real.
I guess the main point of this post is two thing:
1. If gas gets higher than $5.00/gallon, I'm going to lose my shit.
2. If you only do one thing today--make sure it's enjoy the music video for The Rapture's "Get Myself Into It".

No comments: