Saturday, May 3, 2008

Milk Carton: Kevin Garnett


Believe it or not, the Atlanta Hawks managed to win another game against Boston. Goes to show you that experts are just people who get paid to express their opionions. KG disappeared in the 4th quarter again last night and any further argument in the KG-Duncan debate is one more Celtics loss away from being put to bed for good (but after the first six games this series, how anyone can make an arguement for KG is beyond me).

So who do basketball fans want to see win game 7? If Atlanta wins, it probably goes down as the biggest upset in the NBA since Denver-Seattle in 1994 (and it proably tops that one).

Personally, I can't see this game being close. The Celtics should win going away. I can't see how they don't win big. Of course, I couldn't see Atlanta winning more than one game. Guess that makes me an expert.
*UPDATE: The Hawks must've forgotten to show up. Celtics vs. Cavs, Tueseday.

No comments: